At least 70 Shops gutted as fire erupts in Sadiqabad’s Landa Bazar
SADIQABAD: At least 70 shops were gutted after a heavy fire engulfed Landa Bazar in Sadiqabad (today) Tuesday.
The fire, which apparently broke out because of electric short-circuit, reduced to ashes goods in the shops worth millions.
According to shopkeepers, goods costing more than Rs 700,000 were present in the shops.
The fire tenders from Rahim Yar Khan were called in after judging the intensity of the blaze. It took the firefighters about three hours to extinguish the fire.