Emirates Announces Limited Time Offer With Free Hotel Stay in Dubai
The offer of free stay is open to all adult fares on Economy, Business and First Class, provided the transit time in Dubai is 10 hours or more.
First and Business Class passengers will receive two nights’ accommodation at the Address Downtown or Address Dubai Mall, two of Dubai’s leading hotels, while Economy Class passengers will be entitled to one night’s accommodation at Rove at the Park or Rove Healthcare, both offers on a room-only basis, the airline said.
The offer spans a 10-week period with the exception of the week of 15th – 22nd November, when free hotel accommodation will not be available.
It provides for, subject to availability, one adult in single room occupancy per ticket or two adults in double room occupancy for people traveling together. One child under 12 years of age is permitted to share accommodation with the parents in the same room, with existing bedding. The offer does not include Dubai visas.
One of the most dynamic hubs of entertainment and travel experiences, Dubai has a host of mega-events for culture, music and sports enthusiasts during the period of the free stay offer. These include:
- the ‘Wake Up Call’ Music Festival (10th – 12th October);
- the staging of Phantom of the Opera (16thOctober – 6th November);
- ‘Insomnia’ – Dubai’s biggest gaming festival (October 17th – 19th);
- ‘Party in the Park’ with Fatboy Slim, The Kooks and Richard Ashcroft (31st October – 2nd November),
- One night tribute to Aretha Franklin (14th November);
- the Dubai Rugby 7s (5th – 7th December)
- Kylie Minogue at the Dubai Rugby 7s (6th December).