Apple Introduces iPhone 11
NEW YORK: Apple unveiled its iPhone 11 models Tuesday with a price cut for the most basic models while also laying out plans for streaming and gaming services as it bids to weather the slump in the global smartphone market.
Cupertino, United States: Apple unveiled its iPhone 11 models Tuesday, touting upgraded, ultra-wide cameras as it updated its popular smartphone lineup and cut its entry price to $699.
New price list of iPhone 11 models
- iPhone 11 price starting from $699 (Rs 109,466)
- iPhone 11 Pro price starting from $999 (Rs 156,448)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max price starting from $1099 (Rs 172,108)
- iPhone 8 price starting from $450 (Rs 70,472)
- iPhone XR price starting from $600 (Rs 93,963)
- iPhone XS price starting from $1304 (Rs 204,212)
- iPhone XS Max price starting from $1416 (Rs 221,752)
- The newest handsets come as Apple seeks to spur new upgrades in a slumping global smartphone market.
- The new iPhones are “jam-packed with new capabilities and incredible new design,” Apple chief executive Tim Cook told a launch event in Cupertino, California.
- The surprise from Apple was the reduction in the entry-level price at $699, down from the starting level of $749 for the iPhone XR a year ago even as many premium devices are being priced around $1,000.
- Apple additionally unveiled a more expensive “Pro” model of the iPhone 11.